Principal investigators, post-doctoral fellows, or grant coordinators may request a grant application packet.
Grant Due Dates
There are two grant submission deadlines each year.
Round 1 Dates for 2016
- Pre-proposal: February 15, 2016
- Investigator Informed of Decision (Pre-proposal): March 14, 2016
- Grant Submission Date: April 22, 2016
- Board of Directors Decision Date: August 12, 2016
- Investigator Informed of Decision: August 19, 2016
Round 2 Dates for 2016
- Pre-proposal: August 15, 2016
- Investigator Informed of Decision (Pre-proposal): September 5, 2016
- Grant Submission Date: November 1, 2016
- Board of Directors Decision Date: March 24, 2017
- Investigator Informed of Decision: March 31, 2017
The Fund will announce new RFAs later in 2016.
The application packet is available here. The packet contains application forms and guidelines, conditions of award, and criteria for peer review.
Researchers should direct questions or concerns about the grant application process to firstname.lastname@example.org. All project proposals are subject to rigorous peer review. Final funding decisions are made by the Fund's Board of Directors.