Principal investigators, post-doctoral fellows, or grant coordinators may request a grant application packet.
Grant Due Dates
There are two grant submission deadlines.
Round 1 Dates
- Pre-proposal: N/A
- Grant Submission Date: April 1, 2015
- Board of Directors Decision Date: July 20, 2015
- Investigator Informed of Decision: July 24, 2015
Round 2 Dates
- Pre-proposal: August 15, 2015
- Grant Submission Date: October 1, 2015
- Board of Directors Decision Date: January 24, 2016
- Investigator Informed of Decision: January 29, 2016
In addition to accepting applications for research on all aspects of Fanconi anemia, the Fund has issued the following RFA's:
- HPV Serology Among Fanconi Anemia Patients (New!)
- Head and Neck Carcinogenesis
- RFA for Endocrine Organ Dysfunction
Contact the Fund at email@example.com or by telephone at 541-687-4658 or by fax at 541-687-0548 to request an application packet. The packet contains application forms and guidelines, conditions of award, and criteria for peer review.
Researchers should direct questions or concerns about the grant application process to Laura Hays, Executive Director. All project proposals are subject to rigorous peer review. Final funding decisions are made by the Fund's Board of Directors.