Principal investigators, post-doctoral fellows, or grant coordinators may request a grant application packet.
Grant Due Dates
The Fund is now on a singular grant cycle (starting 2017).
2017/18 Funding Cycle
- Letter of Intent Due Date: October 13, 2017
- Investigator Informed of Decision (Letter of Intent): November 3, 2017
- Grant Submission Due Date: February 12, 2018
- Board of Directors Decision Date: June 22, 2018
- Investigator Informed of Decision: June 29, 2018
- Earliest Project Start Date: August 1, 2018
The Fund does not currently have any RFAs.
The application packet is available here. The packet contains application forms and guidelines, conditions of award, and criteria for peer review.
Researchers should direct questions or concerns about the grant application process to firstname.lastname@example.org. All project proposals are subject to rigorous peer review. Final funding decisions are made by the Fund's Board of Directors.