27th Annual Fanconi Anemia Research Fund
September 17-20, 2015
Westin Harbour Castle
Register Now (registration is through Survey Monkey)
Submit Abstracts May 18th - June 19th
Case Studies: We are pleased to announce the Provocative Case Studies session again this year. Please submit by June 19th.
- Mike Jensen, MD, Seattle Children's Hospital, Immunotherapy and its efficacy in different cancers
- Patrick Gray, PhD, Omeros, The landscape of small molecule development and early phase clinical trial
- Glen Barber, PhD, University of Miami, Interrelationship of DNA repair defects, innate immunity and inflammation
Sessions May Include:
- Experimental Hematology
- FA Protein Struture and Function
- Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- FA Therapeutics
- Aldehydes and Bone Marrow Failure
- FA-Mediated Signaling Pathways
- Mediators of FA Pathway Function
- Provocative Case Studies
There is no fee to attend the Symposium.
Abstract submission will be open from May 18 - June 19. Click here for Abstract Submission Guidelines.